Using a gas grill adds convenience to grilling indoors or outdoors. But what makes the best built-in gas grills great is that it gives you the flexibility to customize your grilling environment. With this choice, you do not have that feeling of restriction because you love grilling. Moreover, gas grills are unique in the sense that they are straightforward to use and maintain. In this built-in grill review, we would be comparing ten of the top-rated built-in grills for you. Our experts have also put together a buyer’s guide with a list of factors to consider when buying the best built-in grills.
Contents of This Guide
- Top 10 Best Built-in Gas Grills Review in 2021
- #1. Lion Premium Grills L75625 32″ Propane Grill – Editor Choice
- #2. Lion Premium Grills L75623 32″ Natural Gas Grill – Best Value
- #3. BULLET 87428 5 Burner Built Grill Head – Best Overall
- #4. KitchenAid 740-0781 Built-in Propane Gas Grill – Top Rated
- #5. Bonfire 28-inch-3 burners built-in gas grill – Best 3 Burner Built-in Grills
- #6. Napoleon 100534142 BILEX605RBIPSS Built-in Propane Gas Grill
- #7. Weber Summit S-460 Built-In Natural Gas Grill – Best Stainless Steel Built-in Grill
- #8. Saber Grills R67SB1017 Elite – Best 4 Burner Built-in Gas Grills
- #9. BeefEater Signature 3000E 3-Burner Built-In Grill – Best Built-in Gas Grills Under $1000
- #10. Bull Outdoor Products 26039 – Best Natural Built-in Gas Grill
- Buyer’s Guide of the Best Built-In Gas Grills
Top 10 Best Built-in Gas Grills Review in 2021
Title and Features
1. Lion Premium Grills L75625 32" Propane Grill
Premium quality 16-gauge 304 stainless steel built, propane gas featuring a geared rotisserie. Expansive grilling space suitable for grilling for large crowds, and an impressive dual light to light up the grill when grilling at night.
2. Lion Premium Grills L75623 32" Natural Gas Grill
Four burner natural gas grill with a high cooking power. Exquisite design, durable stainless steel build, and dual light which adds convenience to grilling
3. BULLET 87428 5-Burner Built Grill Head
38-inches built-in BBQ grill ideal for both indoor and outdoor uses. Powerful cooking power that sums up to 90,000 BTUs, Piezo igniter for easy and reliable startups, and a pretty decent amount of grilling space.
4. KitchenAid 740-0781 Built-in Propane Gas Grill
Excellent design which makes installation a breeze. Corrosive-resistant premium grade 304 stainless steel bodywork. Flame tamers cover each tube which deflects heat, creating an even cooking zone, as it also vaporizes dripping into flavor fumes.
5. Bonfire 28-inch-3 burners propane built-in gas grill
Get the luxury you need to grill with ease, on this 28 inches 3-burner propane gas grill. Boasting an ample grilling space, LED control panel and halogen surface light which adds to the aesthetics of the grill.
6. Napoleon LEX 605 Built-In Gas Grills
Grill with a wide range of possibilities with this propane gas grill. The durable construction, massive cooking grates and immense 74,000 BTUs cooking power makes you grill with grace.
7. Weber Summit S-460 Built-In Natural Gas in Stainless Steel Grill
Add convenience to grilling when using this massive grill which comes with a grill cabinet. Built with stainless steel and durability in mind. The split rotisserie attachment with the heavy-duty motor of the S-460 stands out.
8. Saber Grills R67SB1017 Elite
Save 30% gas when you use this Saber grill, an impressive 4-burner grill with up to 32,000 BTUs of cooking power. Dual halogen light makes grilling at any time possible, and the ample grilling space offers you just about all the space you need.
9. BeefEater Signature 3000E 3-Burner Built In Grill
Have a whole different cooking experience with the Signature 3000E. High output cooking power, tempered proof glass viewing window on lid, and impressive cooking area changes your grilling experience.
#1. Lion Premium Grills L75625 32″ Propane Grill – Editor Choice
- Product Dimensions: 24.25 x 32 x 21.5 inches
- BTU: Total 75,000 BTU’s, 4 cast stainless steel burners
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Cooking Area: 830 square Inch
As the name suggests, the Lion Premium L75625 is a premium quality gas grill made out of premium grade 16-gauge 304 stainless steel. Like most grills, the L75625 uses propane gas as a fuel source. Overall, the design of the Lion Premium L75625 and additional features make it stand out from other built-in barbeque grills. L75625 being a 4-burner built-in gas grill means it heats up quickly. Moreover, the four-burner tubes of the Lion Premium L75625 can produce up to 15,000 BTUs of heat. The strategic placement of each tube ensures even distribution of heat across the Grill. And there is a 15,000 BTUs infrared back burner to help facilitate even distribution of the heat.
Furthermore, the L75625 has a double-layered lid, which helps lock in the heat and prevents your food from losing so much moisture, thereby giving you a fantastic texture. On the Lion Premium L75625, you can get an ample amount of grilling space. The 32-inch L75625 sports a whopping 850 square inches cooking surface, which gives you enough room to Grill for a large crowd. Additionally, this built-in bbq grill stainless steel geared rotisserie can hold 40 pounds of meat. The dual lights make it easy to use this Grill even at night. Lid mounted thermometer gauge, attachable griddle, smokebox, and drip tray are extra features of the L75625 that makes it awesome.
- Ample grilling space
- Dual light for grilling at night
- Sturdy and durably built with stainless steel material
- Geared rotisserie
- Back infrared Burner to evenly spread heat in the Grill
- Slow or non-responsive customer service
#2. Lion Premium Grills L75623 32″ Natural Gas Grill – Best Value
- Product Dimensions: 24.25 x 32 x 21.5 inches
- BTU: Total 75,000 BTU’s
- Cooking Space: 830 square inch
- Premium solid stainless steel cooking grates
Lion Premium L75623 is very straightforward in design, construction, and features with the Lion Premium L75625. But the difference between these two best built-in BBQ grills is that the L75623 is a natural gas grill. Lion Premium L75623 also comes built with a solid 16-gauge 304 stainless steel material with seamless welding giving it a polished look. And like the L75625, the Lion Premium L75623 also comes with a four-burner tube, each producing up to 15,000 BTUs of heat. Each burner tube has a separate knob to control the amount of heat. An infrared back burner that can produce up to 15,000 BTUs also contributes to the even distribution of heat.
The double-layered lid of the L75623 allows you to Grill without worrying about heat or moisture loss, as the excellent design of the top locks it in the Grill. And while grilling on the 32 inches L75723, the 850 square inches provides you with enough grilling space. Its grilling space offers you with a primary grilling area and a swing-away warming rack. Also, the geared rotisserie that can hold up to 40 pounds of meat adds convenience to grilling. Even when grilling till late night, the dual interior lighting of the L75623 lights up the Grill. The L75623 comes with a lid-mounted thermometer, attachable griddle, smoker box, and drip tray.
- Easy to install
- Built with high-quality material
- Dual light is a real plus that adds convenience to grilling
- Easy to clean
- Slow or non-responsive customer service
#3. BULLET 87428 5 Burner Built Grill Head – Best Overall
- Product Dimensions: 21.25 x 39.75 x 24.13 inches
- BTU: Total 90,000 BTU’s with 5 burners plus back burner
- Cooking Area: Total 785.6 square Inch, 585 square Inch primary space, 200.6 square inch warming rack
- Solid Stainless Steel grates
- Construction: 304 Stainless Steel
Bullet 87428 is a 38 inches built-in BBQ grill ideal for both indoor and outdoor uses. And like most built-in gas grills, the Bullet 87428 is liquid propane or natural gas grill. The high-quality 304 stainless steel, dual lined lid, and solid steel grate all contribute to the durability of the Bullet 87428. Each Burner produces 15,000 BTUs of heat, plus the 15,000 BTUs infrared back Burner all sums up to the 90,000 BTUs of cooking power the Bullet 87428 can produce. Note, the back Burner makes rotisserie cooking easier as it supplies adequate heat to cook your meat.
Additionally, a 38 inches gas grill is massive, and as such, it is only reasonable to expect this Grill to offer a pretty decent amount of grilling space. You get up to 1026 square inches of total grilling space on the Bullet 87428. The piezo igniter on every valve or zinc knob can seamlessly light up your Grill quickly and without trouble. Furthermore, there is a lid-mounted thermometer gauge that gives you the luxury to Grill with precision.
- Easy to install
- Offers up to 90,000 BTUs of cooking power
- Ample grilling space
- Highly durable stainless steel
- Lid-mounted thermometer gauge
- Piezo igniter on every valve for seamless light ups
- Warming rack gets in the way of the rotisserie, although it is not a big deal
#4. KitchenAid 740-0781 Built-in Propane Gas Grill – Top Rated
- Product Dimensions: 39.92 x 25.03 x 25.94 inches
- BTU: Total 71,000 BTU’s with 5 stainless steel burners
- Cooking Area: Total 930.8 square inches
- Electronic ignition for startup burners
Here’s another excellent built-in gas grill, the KitchenAid 740-0780, which you can easily install. The KitchenAid 740-0780 is a natural gas grill, and it comes with a natural gas conversion kit. The fully stainless steel construction of the KitchenAid 740-0780 gives it an exquisite look that will fit your décor. Constructed with premium-grade 304 stainless steel, this 30 inches KitchenAid grill is corrosive-resistant, durable, and easy to maintain. This Grill boasts up to 61,000 BTUs of fire-roasting energy across the four main stainless steel burners and a back ceramic rotisserie burner.
There are four-burner tubes on the KitchenAid 740-0780 and a back ceramic rotisserie burner. Each Burner has a protective 304 stainless steel flame tamers covering them. These tamers prevent flare-ups, deflect heat, and vaporize drippings into flavor-infused, which permeates your food. Attached to each knob controlling the Burner is the electronic ignition technology, which allows you to fire up the Grill instantly and conveniently. Conventionally, the 740-0780 KitchenAid has a primary cooking area of 581 square inches, and a secondary cooking area of 193.7 square inches, which provides you with an ample grill space. There is also a lid-mounted thermometer that enables you to grill with perfection at a precise temperature.
- Heavy-duty and durable 304 stainless steel construction
- Heats up fast, and evenly distributes the heat thanks to its 61,000 BTUs heating capacity
- Dual-energy valves let you convert from natural gas
- Some customers complained of this Grill having safety issues related to the electric ignition and the burners
#5. Bonfire 28-inch-3 burners built-in gas grill – Best 3 Burner Built-in Grills
- Product Dimensions: 26.54 x 21.7 x 10.7 inches
- BTU: Total 55,000 BTUs with 3 cast stainless steel burners
- Cooking Area: Total 494 square inches
- Solid 304 stainless steel cooking grate
Design your kitchen countertop with the Bonfire CBB3 LP, an excellent stainless steel propane gas grill. And with the Bonfire CBB3 LP being one of the best built-in barbeque grills, it gives you the luxury of grilling with ease. The 304 stainless steel material used for construction is durable and corrosion-resistant. Also, the premium quality craftsmanship design of the Bonfire CBB3 LP allows even distribution of heat. This 3-burner built-in gas grill comes with up to 55,000 BTUs, with 15,000 BTUs produced on the main burners, and 10,000 BTUs on the rear infrared tube Burner. Each Burner has independent ABS knobs for controlling the amount of heat they produce, giving you the flexibility to create multiple grilling zones.
On the control panel are LED light and high-temperature resistant halogen light in the interior of the Grill, which lights up the cooking surface at night. The construction of the cook box is such that the premium grade 304 stainless steel material was its primary construction material and even the removable drip pan. And it uses the cast stainless steel for its burners. Moreover, this 28 inches Bonfire grill provides you with up to 484 square inches on its main grilling area. And the Fire Touch ignition system offers you a seamless way to fire up the Grill. Other extras that come with the Bonfire CBB3 includes a rotisserie kit, natural gas conversion tool, and protective cover.
- LED control panel
- Corrosion-resistant cook box, grates, burners
- High cooking power in BTUs
- Lid-mounted thermometer gauge
- Smaller than other gas grills in its class
#6. Napoleon 100534142 BILEX605RBIPSS Built-in Propane Gas Grill
- Product Dimensions: 1 x 1 x 1 inches
- BTU: 79,500 BTU, 48,000 BTU 3 stainless steel burner, 16,000 BTU infrared grill burner, 15,500 BTU Rear Infrared Burner
- Cooking Area: Total 850 square inches
- JetFire ignition system for startup
Grill with a wide range of possibilities when you use the Napoleon LEX 605 propane grill. This propane gas grill is a perfect best outdoor built-in grill that will take your grilling experience to the next level. The durable stainless steel finishing gives this Grill a distinct sleek look and makes it quite durable. Featuring a rear burner, infrared bottom, and side burner, the Napoleon LEX 605 has everything you would need in one unit. This Grill boasts a total of 79,500 BTUs, which will surely supply you with enough heat to grill like a pro.
Additionally, the massive cooking grate made from stainless steel iconic waves, which is rust-resistant, requires little maintenance and would provide you with enough grilling space. And with up to 850 square inches of total grilling area, and an additional 745 square inches extra warming rack gives you the flexibility to use this Grill for a large crowd. The innovative instant Jetfire ignition system of this Grill shoots a jet of flame to light up the Burner for quick start-ups. Also, the 304 stainless steel sear plates protect your Burners from drippings and prevent flare-ups. And to ensure you truly have all you need to grill like a pro, there is a pre-installed lid Accu-Probe temperature gauge for optimal temperature monitoring.
- Blue light illuminate control knobs
- Large cooking grates
- Electronic ignition system
- Durable stainless steel build
- You need to buy the rotisserie kit separately
#7. Weber Summit S-460 Built-In Natural Gas Grill – Best Stainless Steel Built-in Grill
- Product Dimensions: 31 x 34 x 50.5 inches
- BTU: main burner 48,800 BTU, sear burner 10,600 BTU, smoker burner 6,800 BTU and rear-mounted burner 10,600 BTU per hour input
- Cooking Area: Total 580 square inch
- Snap-Jet individual burner ignition system
Save yourself the hassle of using a small grill, choose the Weber summit S-640 for added convenience. Built for hosting parties, and get-together, this Summit S-460 from Weber is massive, comes with a grill cabinet and an ample grilling space that would surely meet your needs. The stainless steel build makes this Grill look rugged and durable enough to stand the test of time. This Grill is a 4-burner gas grill with each Burner producing up to 12,000 BTUs, which can produce 48,000 BTUs. In addition to that, there is a side burner producing 10,600 BTUs, a smoker box burner producing 6,800 BTUs, and an infrared rear-mounted rotisserie burner producing 10,600 BTUs of heat.
The massive 580 square inches total grilling surface of 486 square inches primary cooking area, and 112 square inches warming rack are wide enough for large crowds. There is also a front access grease tray to catch dripping while grilling. The Snapjet ignition system provides a dependable way to quickly start-up the Grill. The split form of rotisserie attachment with a heavy-duty motor makes the rotisserie’s use on this Grill effortless. And for better precision, while grilling, there is a lid-mounted thermometer gauge for monitoring the temperature inside the Grill.
- Wide grilling space
- Easy to use and maintain
- Durable and rugged
- Exquisite design with burners at precise locations for even heat distribution
- Built-in lid thermometer
- There is too much airflow in the smoker box, which makes the Grill dissipate smoker quickly
#8. Saber Grills R67SB1017 Elite – Best 4 Burner Built-in Gas Grills
- Product Dimensions: 40.1875 x 26.5 x 21.625 inches
- BTU: Total 32,000 BTU’s with 4 burners
- Cooking Area: Total 895 square inch, primary cooking Surface 670 square inch, secondary cooking Surface 225 square inch
- Electronic Ignition System
Saber R67SB0317 is another innovative best drop-in grill you can get at an affordable price without compromising on performance. This 40 inches Saber grill built with premium 304 stainless steel is corrosive resistant, rugged, and durable. Although the R67SB0317 is a propane gas grill, you can easily convert from propane gas to natural gas using the Saber EZ liquid propane conversion kit. This Grill has a design in such a way that the R67SB0317 evenly distributes heat. The design of the Burner also helps you use 30% less gas compared to other Burners. The Saber R67SB0317 4-burners can produce up to 32,000 BTUs of heat.
The durable 304 stainless steel cooking grate comes with a 670 square inches primary cooking grate and a 225 square inches secondary cooking grate, which totals 895 square inches. There are also two halogen lights inside the cooking chamber, which makes it possible to grill at any time, day or night. The convenient push-button ignition system makes it so easy to start up the Grill anytime.
- Large grilling space
- Easy to install
- Maintenance is a breeze
- Economize gas consumption
- Two halogen lights that enable grilling at any time
- The electronic ignition system for easy start-ups
- No thermometer gauge
#9. BeefEater Signature 3000E 3-Burner Built-In Grill – Best Built-in Gas Grills Under $1000
- Product Dimensions: 20 x 27 x 23 inches
- BTU: Total 54000 BTU, 18,000 BTU per Burners
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Built-in or Trolley/Cart Models
Experience a whole different cooking perfection when you choose to go with the Beefeater Signature S3000E uniquely designed in such a way that the aesthetics contribute to the Grill’s usability. The tempered-proof glass viewing window helps you with monitoring what you are grilling without having to compromise opening the lid frequently. High output 18,000 BTUs burner of this 3-burner built-in gas grill can produce a total of 54,000 BTUs. The vitreous enamel coating on the Grill serves as a protective shield from weather conditions.
The cooking surface of the BeefEater Signature S3000E grill also has an enamel coating, which makes it non-stick. Plus, the 527.5 square inches cooking surface is wide to Grill enough for a large crowd or gathering. Quickly start up the BeefEater Signature S3000E with the quartz ignition start. The included conversion kit also comes in handy in converting between liquid propane and natural gas. Other features that come with this BBQ grill include an integrated temperature gauge, warming rack, grease pan, vaporizer grid, and a reflector system to prevent flares.
- Even heat distribution
- Vitreous enamel coating to protect against all weather
- Integrated temperature gauge
- Tempered-proof glass viewing window on lid
- Included conversion kit
- Smaller than most gas grill in its class
#10. Bull Outdoor Products 26039 – Best Natural Built-in Gas Grill
- Product Dimensions: 25 x 30 x 22 inches
- BTU: 60,000 BTU’s, per burners 15,000 BTU’s
- Cooking Area: Total 810 square inch, warming rack 210 square inch
- solid stainless steel grates
The Bull 26039 is another top rated built-in grill that you can use as a drop-in for an outdoor grill setup. Bull 26039 did not disappoint with the 304 stainless steel build-up as it is rugged and durable enough to stand the test of time. The dual lined lid and reliable stainless steel grates all contribute to the overall premium quality of the Bull 26039. And with 4-porcelain coated bar burners, it is no surprise this Grill can boast up to 60,000 BTUs of cooking power.
The ReliaBull flame tamer in this Grill helps to improve heat distribution on your Grill by 50%. In addition to that, you get a whopping 810 square inches cooking surface and a 210 square inches warming rack. And like most gas grills, Bull 26039 comes with a reliable Piezo igniter on every valve that makes it so easy to start up the Grill anytime. The lid-mounted temperature gauge of this Grill that ensures you grill with precision.
- Ample grilling space
- Piezo ignition system
- Built-in thermometer gauge
- Flame tamer to improve heat distribution by 50%
- High cooking power
- Quality control issues
Buyer’s Guide of the Best Built-In Gas Grills
The size of the built-in gas grill you want to get is an essential factor to consider. Consider the Grill dimensions like the height, length, and width, so it flushes well with the countertop of your build. The dimension of the Grill will determine the construction and assembly of your grilling space.
The weight of the built-in BBQ grill should be another factor that comes to mind when buying a built-in gas grill. Note that most built-in gas grills are heavy and can weigh up to 200 pounds or more. When the weight is right, it makes installation easy and effortless.
If anything stands out in this built-in gas grill review is that you should not expect to pay anything less than $1000. Built-in gas grills are pretty expensive but are worth every penny. If you are on a budget, you should aim for a built-in gas that is small in size, as they are usually cheaper.
4. Primary Cooking Area
Also, consider the amount of cooking space the Grill provides in primary, secondary, and warming racks. Obviously, the larger the cooking space, the more numbers of burners it would require to get the right amount of heat in the Grill, so consider that. Most of these built-in barbeque grills have large warming racks, so you might want to take note of that.
5. Advantages of Built-in Grills
One of the significant advantages of a built-in grill is the aesthetic it adds to your grilling space. Unlike other gas grills, you have to frequently move around, built-in Grills when properly installed blends with your cooking space. Also, built-in grills make remodeling easy if you plan on remodeling your cooking space later in the future.
In conclusion, after going through these 10 best built-in grills review, we believe your search for the best built-in gas grill is over. For power and depth in Grill, you can’t go wrong when choosing any one of these grills. The expansive cooking area of the Grills in this review offers you an impressive cooking space, enough for a large crowd. So, if you are hosting a BBQ party or just a small family get-together, any of this grill would be a great choice.