One of the best things about 2 burner gas grills is the promise of performance and efficiency they offer. From a 2 burner gas grill, you get a bigger cooking surface. You’ll need less space to set up or store a small and compact design. With innovations, two-burner gas grills now have a larger capacity and take a shorter time to cook. You should look for quality, portability, and practicality when shopping for 2 burner gas grills. And you don’t even need to worry about the price thinking how much would that cost. Many brands nowadays offer affordable models with state of the art professional-level features.
To discuss all these lucrative options, here are the reviews of the best 2 burner gas grill. For your convenience, a buying guide is attached to this article to help you narrow the search. This will give you the advantage to determine the factors which are essential for a great gas grill.
Contents of This Guide
- Review Summary
- Top 7 Best 2 Burner Gas Grill Reviews
- #1. Blackstone Grills Tailgater Portable Gas Grill – Editor Choice
- #2. Char-Broil Classic 280 2-Burner Propane Gas Grill – Best Value
- #3. Weber 44010001 Spirit II E-210 – Best 2 Burner Propane Grill
- #4. Char-Broil Signature TRU-Infrared 325 – Best 2 Burner Cabinet Gas Grill
- #5. Weber 47100001 Spirit S210 – Best 2-Burner Natural Gas Grill
- #6. Cuisinart CGG-306 Chef’s Style – Best 2-Burner Tabletop Grills
- #7. Blackstone 28 inch Outdoor Flat Top Grill- Best 2-Burner Outdoor Gas Grill
- Buying Guide for Best Rated 2 Burner Gas Grills
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Editor Choice: Blackstone Grills Tailgater Portable Gas Grill
Blackstone Grills Tailgater barbeque box is a perfect portable gas grill. It comes with two burners, adjustable legs, and doesn’t take much space.
This grill comes with a side burner, choose the Char-Broil Classic 280. It comes with stainless steel inline burner and porcelain-coated steel lid, which makes this firebox durable.
Best 2 Burner Propane Grill: Weber 44010001 Spirit II E-210
Weber 44010001 grill is a two burner grill that offers you flavorizer bars. It also comes with infinity ignition and a 450 square inch cooking space.
Cabinet Gas Grill: Char-Broil Signature TRU-Infrared 325
It’s TRU-Infrared technology makes this 2 burner grill people’s choice on the market. Although it’s a small-sized grill, you still get the porcelain-coated cast iron 325 square inches cooking surface.
2-Burner Natural Gas Grill: Weber 47100001 Spirit S210
This unit is an excellent portable unit with 2 burner that makes use of natural gas. It also comes with flavorizer bars, an electronic ignition system, and porcelain-coated cast iron.
Tabletop Grills: Cuisinart CGG-306 Chef’s Style
Cuisinart CGG-306 is a perfect tabletop 2 burner grill. It’s also potable and takes less than 10 minutes to set up.
Outdoor Gas Grill: Blackstone 28 inch Outdoor Flat Top Grill
This two burner grill is suitable for restaurants. It’s durable, propane fueled, and offers an ample 470 square inches grilling surface.
Top 7 Best 2 Burner Gas Grill Reviews
#1. Blackstone Grills Tailgater Portable Gas Grill – Editor Choice
- Product Dimensions: 52 x 24 x 38.5 inches
- Dual Cooking Surface
- Easily Adjustable Legs
- BTU: 20,000 BTUs
- Two Independently Controlled Burners
The Blackstone Grills Tailgater is a 3-in-1 gas grill with a grill, griddle, and cook top combo and perfect for tailgate events, cookouts, and camping. The most versatile feature is that you can use the grill and griddle both at the same time or you can remove them and use the burners for cooking with pots, pans, even Dutch Ovens. To add more versatility, one burner is made of stainless steel producing 15,000 BTUs and the other is made of cast iron with 20,000 BTUs of heat.
The Blackstone includes two burners with adjustable heat controls and a built-in electronic ignition system. There are two extra-large grease trays, one for the grill and the other for the griddle, for easy grease removal and cleanup. With individually adjustable legs, the grill is portable and stable on an uneven surface. It can be easily set up and assembled in no time, also convenient for storage when not in use. Excellent for home or outdoor use, the Blackstone Tailgater is versatile, portable, and convenient to use.
- 3-In-1 With Grilling, Griddle, and Cooking
- Versatile and Convenient to Use
- Adjustable Heat Controls and Electronic Ignition
- Powerful Stainless Steel and Cast Iron Burners
- Large Cooking Surface
- Excellent Heat Retention and Distribution
- Lightweight and Portable
- Mobile and Easy to Transport
- Removable Large Grease Pans for Easy Cleaning
- Sturdy Frame with Foldable Legs
- Not Suitable for Extreme Weather
#2. Char-Broil Classic 280 2-Burner Propane Gas Grill – Best Value
- Product Dimensions: 16.9 x 26 x 17.7 inches
- BTU: Total 20,000 BTU’s, 2 Stainless steel inline burners
- Cooking Area: Total 280 square inches
- Piezo ignition system for fast startups
This Char-Broil 2 burner grill is perfectly reliable and effective for smaller cookouts. The 2 stainless steel burners deliver 12,000 BTUs of heat each and the cooking space offers 300 sq. in. with an additional 100 sq. in. as the swing-away warming rack. The start-up is fast and easy due to the electronic ignition system and the temperature gauge helps monitor the heat without opening the lid. The removable grease pan can be easily replaced and cleaned.
The whole construction is made of stainless steel with porcelain-coated cast-iron grates offering durability even after frequent use. Two foldable sturdy metal side shelves offer extra work and prep space, and the storage cabinet conveniently keeps the propane tank hidden. There are four casters on the unit, two of which are locked to prevent unexpected movement. The Char-Broil Performance 300 2 burners may be small and compact, but it packs a high-performance efficiency considering the price it offers.
- Stylish and Durable Design
- Efficient Stainless Steel Top-Ported Burners
- Porcelain-Coated Cast Iron Grates
- Electronic Ignition Push Button System
- Swing-Away Warming Rack for Food Rotation
- Foldable Metal Side Shelves
- Lid-mounted Temperature Gauge
- Removable Grease Pan for Easy Cleanup
- Convenient Access to Storage
- Caster Wheels for Increased Mobility
- Uneven Heat During Cooking
#3. Weber 44010001 Spirit II E-210 – Best 2 Burner Propane Grill
- Product Dimensions: 48 x 26 x 57 inches
- BTU: 26,500 BTU’s with 2 stainless steel burner
- Cooking Area: Total 450 square inches, primary space 450 square inches, warming rack space 90 square inch
- Infinity ignition for startups
The Weber 44010001 Spirit II E-210 features the innovative GS4 Grilling System which comprises an Infinity Ignition, flavored bars, 2 powerful burners, and a grease management system. The infinity ignition system allows fast and reliable startups and the 2 stainless steel burners with 26,500 BTUs of output enable even distribution of heat across the cooking surface. Another key part of the GS4 system is the porcelain-enameled flavorizer bars which increase the flavor and taste of the food.
The bars also vaporize the drippings and the rest go through the grease management system, reducing the chance of flare-ups. For better heat control, there is an integrated iGrill digital thermometer and also a fuel gauge which shows how much propane is left in the tank. There are two metal side shelves with integrated hooks and the left side shelves can be folded down. The open-cart design provides extra space and easy access for storing accessories. After the new addition of high tech features, the Weber Spirit II E-210 has become an impressive solidly built powerhouse.
- Impressive Design and 4 Color Options Available
- Durable Stainless Steel Build
- Efficient Use of Fuel
- Reversible Porcelain-Coated Cast Iron Cooking Grates
- Even-Heat Transfer and Retention
- Built-In Thermometer and Fuel Gauge
- Waste Management System
- Infinity Ignition System
- Easy to Access Open-Cart Design
- Side Shelves with 6 Integrated Tool Hooks
- 2 Wheels for Enhanced Mobility
- A Little Bit Heavyweight
#4. Char-Broil Signature TRU-Infrared 325 – Best 2 Burner Cabinet Gas Grill
- Product Dimensions: 23 x 46.8 x 47.2 inches
- BTU: Main burner 1800 BTU’s, two stainless steel tube burners
- Cooking Area: Total 325 square inches
- Folding side shelves
- Electronic Ignition System
The Char-Broil TRU-Infrared 325 2 burner propane grill offers master performance with premium features in a small size, best for enthusiasts and certified connoisseurs. The advanced TRU Infrared Technology heats the grill faster, hotter, and more evenly than traditional ones, and sends heat directly making the food juicier. The 2 burners infrared gas grill produces 18,000 BTUs of heat over 325 sq. in. of primary cooking surface and a further 120 sq. in. with a warming rack.
The 2 stainless steel burners have adjustable knobs and Surefire electronic ignition systems for fast and reliable startups. The porcelain-coated cast-iron grates resist rust, reduce stickiness and make cleaning easier. Additional features include an enclosed cabinet for storing propane tank and accessories, foldable side shelves convenient for extra work space and a lid-mounted temperature gauge. The four caster wheels make it easy to move around and the locked wheels help to make it stable. With a separate conversion kit, you can convert propane to natural gas as a fuel type.
- Compact and Portable Design
- Even Infrared Heat Distribution
- Faster Cooking with Less Fuel Use
- Easy Assembly
- No Flare-Ups
- Surefire Electronic Ignition System
- Durable Porcelain-Coated Cast Iron Grates
- Fuel Conversion Possible
- Built-In Temperature Gauge
- Large Folding Side Shelves
- Caster Wheels for Enhanced Mobility and Stability
- Slightly Expensive
#5. Weber 47100001 Spirit S210 – Best 2-Burner Natural Gas Grill
- Product Dimensions: 32 x 50 x 63 inches
- BTU: Total 26,500 BTU per hour input
- Cooking Area: Total 450 square inches, primary space 360 square inches, warming rack 90 square inch
- Electronic Crossover ignition system starts
The Weber 47100001 Spirit S210 is a reliable two burner natural gas grill for convenience and even cooking. The grill comes with 26,500 BTUs and a total of 450 sq. in. of cooking space. The porcelain-coated cast-iron cooking grates retain heat evenly, are durable, and easy to clean. The natural gas grill is equipped with an electronic crossover ignition system and a center-mounted thermometer. The porcelain-enameled flavorizer bars feature captures the dripping grease and the rest goes over to the grease management system which consists of an angled grease tray and catch pan. The stainless steel side tables with six tool hooks offer an extra workspace and can be folded for easy mobility and storage.
The heavy-duty caster wheels increase maneuvering and the locked wheels prevent unexpected movement. If you have no issue of natural gas plumbing on your grilling area, then The Weber Spirit S210 Natural Gas Grill will be an excellent option for you.
- Durable Stainless Steel Construction
- Electronic Crossover Ignition System
- Porcelain-Enameled Cast Iron Grates
- Great Heat Transfer and Retention
- Flavorizer Bars Adding Flavors and Preventing Flare-Ups
- Center-Mounted Thermometer for Monitoring Heat
- Grease Management System
- Foldable Side Shelves for Storing and Prep Work
- 6 Integrated Utensil Hooks
- Heavy-Duty Casters for Mobility and Stability
- Enclosed Cart for Storing Propane Tanks
- Natural Gas Plumbing Needed
#6. Cuisinart CGG-306 Chef’s Style – Best 2-Burner Tabletop Grills
- Product Dimensions: 21.5 x 19 x 15 inches
- BTU: Total 20,000 BTU’s, Each stainless steel burner provides 10,000 BTU’s
- Cooking Area: Total 275 Square Inch
- Easy twist start ignition
- Stainless steel cooking grate
The Cuisinart CGG-306 2 burner tabletop gas grill offers ultimate portability with high output, perfect for picnics, camping, cookouts, and beach parties. The lightweight build and a locking cover, foldable legs, and a carrying handle make it easier to take anywhere and set up. The 2 stainless steel burners produce a total 20,000 BTUs of heat and the twist-start automatic ignition system ensures reliable startups. The stainless steel cooking grates allow excellent heat transfer and also they are easy to clean. The thermometer integrated into the lid and the adjustable burner knobs help to monitor the heat. The dripping tray is large enough against overflow and easy to pull-out and clean. The whole construction is made of durable stainless steel which prevents rusting or corrosion and lasts longer. Portable, durable, high-quality performance with affordable rate, the Cuisinart CGG-306 Grill is one the best tabletop grill out there.
- Lightweight and Compact Design
- Durable Stainless Steel Construction
- No Time Required to Assemble
- High Power Stainless Steel Burners
- Twist-Start Automatic Ignition System
- In-Built Lid Thermometer
- Large Pull-Out Grease Tray
- Enhanced Portability and Mobility
- Convenient Temperature Control
- Not Suitable for Large Gatherings
#7. Blackstone 28 inch Outdoor Flat Top Grill- Best 2-Burner Outdoor Gas Grill
- Product Dimensions: 44.5 x 19.5 x 33.5 inches
- BTU: Total 30,000 BTU’s, 15,000 BTU per stainless steel burners
- Cooking Area: Total 470 square inch
- Rear Grease Management System
- 2 Adjustable Heat Controls
The Blackstone 28 Inch Griddle promises restaurant-style cooking at an affordable rate. The 2 adjustable stainless steel burners produce 15,000 BTUs of heat each over 470 sq. in. wide cook top. The adjustable heat zones are convenient for trying a variety and you can also keep food warm while the other side gets cooked. The electronic ignition system ensures easy startups and the griddle is pretty fast to get overall heated. There is a storage space underneath and two side shelves for keeping and prepping food while grilling. There is also an easily removable grease cup attached. The four caster wheels provide mobility and the two locked ones are convenient for stability. Also, the foldable design of the frame makes it easy for transportation and storage. The Blackstone 28 inch is the best option that offers versatile cooking and effective features in a limited budget.
- Versatile And Professional Level Cooking
- Expansive Cooktop
- Adjustable Heat Zones
- Durable Stainless Steel Burners
- Powder-Coated Construction Preventing Rust and Longer Lasting
- Electronic Ignition for Easy Startups
- Easy Assembly with Foldable Frame
- A Bottom Shelve and Two Side Shelves for Food Prep and Storage
- Easy to Transport and Store
- 2 Locked Caster Wheels for Enhanced Stability
- Value for Money
- Not an Ideal Grill-Griddle Combo
Buying Guide for Best Rated 2 Burner Gas Grills
Shopping for a 2 burner gas grill may turn out to be a bit more challenging if you don’t know what factors to look for. Many become tempted by the cheaper price and sleek design and later get disappointed by the lackluster performance. So, to avoid that situation let’s look at the following qualities before deciding to purchase.
1. Build Quality
For your grill to perform well and last longer, the material and build quality are extremely important. Also, stainless steel is the best material for a gas grill. With a high-quality finish, porcelain and cast aluminum are also able to withstand any weather damage without using a cover. Don’t buy a grill constructed with regular steel or unknown material because it will rust, discolor or break down earlier than normal. Lightweight gill is easy for portability but the construction should be sturdy enough to bear the added weight of the food.
Your cooking needs should determine the size of your grill. Consider the capacity and space the grill going to occupy. Ensure you have enough space on your home indoor or outdoor to store and set the grill you purchase. If you plan on giving big BBQ parties then make sure you have plenty of cooking space on your grill. Double burner grills should have at least 200 sq. in. of cooking space. A warming rack can be handy for that as it will provide you with extra cooking space and keep the food warm while grilling.
3. Quality of the Grates
The quality of the cooking grates is another important factor to consider. Heavy duty cast iron grates give the best performance in case of long term durability and cooking. Whether they are porcelain-coated or regular, cast iron grates retain and radiate heat faster and easier than stainless steel grates. They also keep the food from sticking and are easier to clean. Also, check the space between the grates before buying, as small portions of meat can fall through too large spaces.
4. Additional features
The final deciding factor should be the additional features the grill offers. The more extra features the grill has, the more versatile performance you’ll get out of it. Some of the most essential features are:
Ignition System – For gas grills, electronic and push buttons are 2 main types of the ignition system. Because of quick and easy start-ups, the electronic ignition system is more reliable.
Temperature Gauge – It shows the current temperature status of the grill and helps to monitor the heat control. For the built-in thermometer, you can keep track of the cooking even without opening the lid.
Side Shelves – These are useful for holding plates, utensils, and other cooking items and cutting or chopping vegetables, meat, fish, etc. Grills with foldable side shelves take even less space and more convenient for storage.
Easy to Clean – If you want your grill to last longer and run smoothly, you need to clean it regularly and thoroughly. Non-stick porcelain-coated grates are easier to clean and, food and grease don’t tend to stick. A removable catch pan and/or grease cup also ensures a faster cleaning process.
Portability – The ideal grill is easy to move around and portable. For an outdoor picnic or camping, you need to transport your grill so a bulky or heavier grill will ruin your experience. Some grills come with swivel wheels for easy movement and locked wheels help setting up the grill in one place.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Can The Gas Grill Be Converted?
Answer: Gas grills usually operate with propane or natural gas. Conversion isn’t an easy process so it’s better to check beforehand if your gas grill model support conversion. Generally, you need to buy a separate conversion kit, but some manufacturers include a conversion kit with the original grill.
Should The Disposable Propane Tank Be Removed When The Grill Isn’t Being Used?
Answer: Yes, the disposable propane tank should be removed when the grill isn’t in use or the tank is empty. Also when storing the grill indoors or in other enclosed areas and during transportation, the propane tank should be detached from the grill itself.
How to Keep Wildlife or Pets Away From the Grill?
Answer: Frequently and thoroughly cleaning the grill is the key to keep the wildlife or pets away. Try to remove as much grease and leftover food as possible, so that animals don’t get attracted. After using the grill, empty it fully, or put a cover over it. If you don’t use your grill for a long period of time or over the winter, it’s better to store it indoors rather than putting it outside.
Wildlife or pet deterrents, such as sprays or powders can also help keep animals away from your grill. However, be very sure not to apply it directly to the grill and handle it carefully.
Now that you have learned almost everything about the best 2 burner gas grill, surely you have already finalized a model. If not, then no need to fret. It is completely normal to feel indecision. Keep searching up reviews and talk to other grillers for advice too. Even better if you look up the best two burner grills in the shops and experience how it feels in your hand. Remember only you know what is best for yourself and invest according to that. You’ll become a grilling pro in no time. Have fun with your grilling!