Are you thinking about upgrading your grill? Why not look for a six-burner gas grill then? Gas grills deliver the speed and convenience which you can’t achieve with other charcoal grills. And 6 burner BBQ grills will give you the enhanced firepower and variety to try more new recipes.
If you are having trouble selecting a model that meets your requirements but not crossing the budget, then you have come to the right place. Here, the 7 best 6 burner gas grills have been reviewed which are highly recommended with efficient performance and useful features. The price ranges vary from low to medium to high so that you can choose the option best suited to your needs. Additionally, the buying guide points out the key factors which can help you make a decision when you are ready to purchase your gas grill.
Contents of This Guide
- Top 7 Best 6 Burner Gas Grills Review in 2021
- #1. Weber Summit S-670 LP Gas Grill – Editor Choice
- #2. Megamaster 720-0982 Propane Gas Grill – Best Value
- #3. Broil King 957347 Regal XLS Pro – Best Stainless Steel 6 Burner Gas Grills
- #4. Royal Gourmet Two Split Lid – Budget Friendly 6 Burner Gas Grill
- #5. Nexgrill 720-0898 Deluxe 6-Burner Propane Gas Grill – Best 6 Burner Nexgrill
- #6. Char-Broil Performance 650 – Best 6 Burner Cabinet Gas Grill
- #7. Deluxe 6 Burner Gas Grills – Best for Searing Side Burner
- Buying Guide for Best 6 Burner Gas Grills
Top 7 Best 6 Burner Gas Grills Review in 2021
Title and Features
1. Weber Summit S-670 LP Gas Grill
Weber Summit S-670 Stainless-Steel Gas Grill is a massive six burner gas grill. It features a primary cooking area of 624 square inches, and comes with stainless steel grates.
2. Megamaster 720-0982
Having an occasion? Choose Megamaster 720-0983, the best gas grill with a massive 753 square inches cooking surface .
3. Broil King 957347 Regal XLS Pro NG Gas Grill
The Broil King Regal XLS Pro NG Gas Grill is a bit heavy but it's still one of the best grills in its class. So, when you need a grill with more power and cooking space, choose it.
4. Royal Gourmet Two Split Lid
Royal Gourmet Mirage MG6001-R 6-Burner Gas Grill is excellent with 6 burner. It features an infrared system for better heating and uses propane gas as a source of fuel .
5. Nexgrill 720-0898 Deluxe
Nexgrill 720-0898 Deluxe 6-Burner is crafted with stainless steel material and coated with porcelain for durability. It also offers an Even Heating system, and up to 806 square inches grilling surface.
6. Char-Broil Performance 650
If you're in need of a portable yet big gas grill, this Char-Broil Performance 650 will suffice. It comes with 6 burner, cast iron grates, and 650 square inches primary and 250 square inches secondary cooking surface.
#1. Weber Summit S-670 LP Gas Grill – Editor Choice
- Product Dimensions: 47.00 x 30.50 x 52.00 inches
- BTU: 60,800-BTU’s with stainless-steel cooking grates
- Cooking Area: Total 838 square inch, 693 square inches primary cooking area, and 145 square inch warming rack
- Measures 30 inches long by 74 inches wide by 57 inches high; 5-year limited warranty
- Front-mounted controls; Snap-Jet individual burner ignition system
- Side burner, Sear Station burner, smoker burner, and rear-mounted infrared rotisserie burner
Adding exclusive features to the highest level of performance, this is the ultimate grill from Weber. This grill offers any features available on modern grills and even more. You get 10 burners in total as in a side burner, a smoker burner, a sear station burner, and an infrared rotisserie burner along with the 6 stainless steel main burners. Packing a total cooking space of 838 sq. in., the Weber 6 burner gas grills come in propane or natural gas model.
The entire grill is made with higher-grade stainless steel with a handle mounted, battery-powered grill light. The flavorizer bars feature captures the dripping grease and the rest goes over to the grease management system which consists of an angled grease tray and catch pan. The fixed side shelf offers more prep space and a place for grilling accessories with six tool hooks. The Weber Summit 7170001 can be expensive for some, but if you want the best of the best and willing to even stretch your budget a bit then this grill has been made for you.
- Durable Top-Of-Line Construction
- Huge Fire Power with 10 Burners
- Lighted Control Knobs
- Higher Grades of Stainless Steel Cooking Grates
- Integrated Smoker Burner
- Built-In Thermometer and An LED Fuel Gauge
- 4 Heavy Duty Casters for Easy Movement
- Grill-out Handle Lights
#2. Megamaster 720-0982 Propane Gas Grill – Best Value
- Product Dimensions: 55 x 23.5 x 45.75 inches
- BTU: 50,000 BTU, 10,000 BTU’s stainless steel burners
- Grilling Space: Total 656.38 square inches, primary cooking area 474 square inch, warming rack: 182 square inch
- Electronic ignition for fast startups
- Built-in thermometer offers accurate temperature control
Affordable with quality and performance, that is the Megamaster 720-0983 6 burner propane gas grill for you. It is perfect for great cookouts because of its incredible power of 54,000 BTUs and huge cooking space of 543 sq. in. The warming rack adds another 210 sq. in. and is useful for keeping the food warm after grilling. The six stainless steel burners are fast and easy to heat up with the electronic ignition system. The porcelain enamel coated cast iron cooking grates ensure even heat distribution and heat retention preventing flare-ups.
There is a built-in thermometer for more accurate temperature control and a grease trap can be easily removed and cleaned up. The broad sized side shelves are useful for last prepping food and there is also a small storage space below. The cart can be easily moved around with 2 heavy-duty wheels attached. If you are looking for a bigger capacity grill with minimal price then this Megamaster 6 burner grill is the best option for you.
- Uniform Heat Transfer
- Exceptional Heat Retention
- Huge Grilling Area
- Effective Searing with Porcelain Cover
- Durable Stainless Steel Burners
- Push Start Electric Ignition
- Easy to Assemble
- Storage Space Available
- Large Side Tables for Prep Work
- Easy to Move Around
- Bulky Design
- Takes Up Lots of Space
#3. Broil King 957347 Regal XLS Pro – Best Stainless Steel 6 Burner Gas Grills
- Product Dimensions: 70 x 24.8 x 49.2 inches
- BTU: 60,000 BTU main burner, 10,000 BTU’s side burner, 15,000 BTU’s stainless steel rear rotisserie burner
- Cooking Area: Total 1,000 square Inch, 750 square inches primary cooking space
- Six stainless steel Dual-Tube
From size to firepower to cooking space, everything comes in large quantities with the Broil King Regal XLS Pro NG gas grill. The 6 stainless steel dual-tube burners deliver 60,000-BTUs and there is another 10,000 BTU side burner and 15,000 BTU stainless steel rear rotisserie burner. The grill has a total of 1000 square inches of cooking surface and it includes two independent stainless steel and cast-iron cook boxes.
The stainless steel cooking grids and the reversible heavy-duty cast iron cooking grids ensure heat retention, durability, and easy cleaning. The Flav-R-Wave cooking system provides excellent heat distribution and vaporizes the drippings adding the BBQ smoky flavor. The Sure-Lite electronic ignition is useful for a quick and easy start and the Linear-Flow valves with 180° Sensi-Touch control allow for precise temperature control. Stainless steel side shelves offer enough space for prepping and the cabinet with integrated tool hooks offers storage. The Broil King Regal is a superb choice for larger families or people who grill regularly.
- Versatile and Great Performance
- Massive Cooking Capacity
- Heavy Duty Stainless Steel Construction
- Even-Heat Distribution
- Sure-Lite Electronic Ignition System
- Linear-Flow Valves for Precise Temperature Control
- Superior Rotisserie Burner
- Flav-R-Wave for Amazing Flavor
- Excellent Heat Retention and Lasting Durability
- Built-In LED Light for Nighttime Grilling
- Stainless Steel Side Shelves for Prep Work
- Enclosed Cabinet with Integrated Hooks for Storage
- Large Size
#4. Royal Gourmet Two Split Lid – Budget Friendly 6 Burner Gas Grill
- Product Dimensions: 74.8 x 24.4 x 49 inches
- BUT: Total 96,000 BTU’s output, stainless steel tube burners, brass side burner, infrared rear burner
- Cooking Area: Total 960 square inch, 700 square inches primary cooking area, 260 square inches secondary cooking area
- Stainless steel side table with hanging hooks
If you have a fluid budget, the Royal Gourmet Mirage MG6001-R gas grill can provide you both quality and quantity. With 6 stainless steel main burners generating 96,000 BTUs, it also offers an additional side burner and an infrared rear burner. The porcelain-coated heavy-duty cast iron grill grates maximize heat retention and prevent food from sticking, speeding up the cleanup process.
There is an electronic ignition system and the user-friendly controls are mounted on the front of the grill for easy access. The tools and utensil hooks are integrated on the side tables and both make prep work easier. The enclosed stainless steel cabinet below is convenient for storing the LP tank and other accessories. Among the mid-price ranged grills, the Royal Gourmet Mirage MG6001-R delivers great performance without compromising quality.
- Large Cooking Capacity
- Durable Stainless Steel Construction
- Electric Ignition System
- Infrared Element for Added Searing
- Integrated Thermometer for Heat Control
- Heavy-Duty Multifunctional Grill Grates
- Front Mounted Control Panel
- Efficient Oil Channel System
- Side Table Equipped with Utensil Hooks
- Convenient Storage Cabinet
- Easy to Clean and Use
- Large Size and Less Portability
#5. Nexgrill 720-0898 Deluxe 6-Burner Propane Gas Grill – Best 6 Burner Nexgrill
- Product Dimensions: 58.11 x 24.41 x 46.57 inches
- BUT: Toal 72,000 BTU’s, 12,000 BTU’s stainless steel side burner
- Cooking Area: Total 806.19 square inch, 582.19 square inch primary cooking space, 224 square inches secondary cooking space
- Individual electronic ignition system
The Nexgrill 720-0898 Deluxe 6 burner propane grill is one of the best gas grills in the low-price range. This grill delivers a total of 72,000 BTUs for 6 stainless steel burners and another 12,000 BTU side burners. Also, it has 806 sq. in. cooking space in total with 582 sq. in. primary cooking space and 224 sq. in. warming rack. The matte-finished cast iron cooking grates offer high heat retention.
The Even-Heat system and angled flame tamers distribute consistent heat across the entire cooking surface and reduce flare-ups. The individual ignition system ensures quick start-up and the temperature gauge ensures easy monitoring. With 4 swivel casters and 2 swivel locking casters, the grill is easier to move around. The Nexgrill 720-0898 may not offer all the modern features and accessories but provides high-quality grilling. If you are on a budget and don’t require additional accessories much then this grill is a smart choice.
- Large Capacity
- Even-Heat System
- Stainless Steel Burners and Side Burner
- Individual Ignition System
- Natural Gas Conversion Compatible
- Matte Finished Cast Iron Grates for Heat Retention
- Deluxe Temperature Gauge
- Easy to Clean and Maintain
- Swivel Locking Casters for Mobility
- Construction Not Sturdy Enough
#6. Char-Broil Performance 650 – Best 6 Burner Cabinet Gas Grill
- Product Dimensions: 24.5 x 62.4 x 45 inches
- BTU: Total 60,000 BTU’s, 10,000 BTU’s lidded side burner
- Cooking Area: Total 930 square inch, 650 square inch primary cooking space, 280 square inches secondary cooking space
- Electronic ignition system for fast startups
The Char-Broil Performance 650 is a 6-Burner Cabinet Liquid Propane Gas Grill that is great for grilling and indirect cooking. With a 10,000-BTU lidded side burner, there are 5 stainless steel top-ported inline burners and one sear burner for high heat cooking. The Char-Broil 6 burner gas grill has a total of 930 sq. in. of cooking space with rust-resistant porcelain-coated cast-iron grates which prevents food from sticking and easier to clean.
The electronic ignition system offers fast and reliable start-ups and the Lid-mounted temperature gauge provides increased heat control. There is also a removable porcelain-coated grease pan for easy cleanup. The 2 metal side shelves offer extra space for prep work and the double-door cabinet is convenient for storage. Whether for home or commercial use, the Char-Broil 650 is recommended for its high performance and affordable price.
- Value for Money
- Durable Stainless Steel Construction
- Huge Cooking Area and Fire Power
- Quick Electronic Ignition System
- Rust-Resistant Porcelain Coated Cast Iron Cooking Grates
- Lid Mounted Temperature Gauge
- Metal Side Shelves for Added Work Space
- Removable Grease Pan for Cleanup
- Plentiful Storage Space
- 4 Casters for Easy Mobility
- Fuel Hose Included
- Not Compatible with Natural Gas
#7. Deluxe 6 Burner Gas Grills – Best for Searing Side Burner
- Product Dimensions: 22.29 x 59.89 x 46.45 inches
- BTU: Total 75,000 BTU’s
- Cooking Area: Total 768.14 square inch, 563.55 square inch primary cooking space, 204.59 square inches secondary cooking space
- Electronic Ignition systems for fast startup
The Nexgrill Deluxe 6 Burner Gas Grill is equipped with versatile features handy with different cooking methods. The grill produces 60,000 BTUs from 6 stainless steel burners with an additional 15,000 BTUs from intense heat ceramic searing side burner. Along with a total of 768 sq. in. cooking space, it has a plugged-in rotisserie kit available. The porcelain enamel coated cooking grates retain heat and keep food from sticking, making it easy for cleaning.
The angled porcelain flame tamers help to distribute constant heat adding flavor to the food and prevent unnecessary flare-ups. There is a battery-operated electronic ignition and LED lighting system to illuminate the control panel. The grill comes as propane gas-powered but can be converted to a natural gas line with its dual-energy valves. The powder-coated cabinet below is useful for storing the propane tank and the 4 caster wheels enhance the mobility of the grill. All in all, this Nexgrill Deluxe 6 burner natural gas grill will enrich your cooking experience with grilling, smoking, and roasting.
- Huge Cooking Capacity
- Natural Gas Convertible
- Even-Heat System Featuring Angle Heat Tamers
- Intense-Heat Ceramic Searing Side Burner
- LED Lighting Control Panel
- Plugged-In Rotisserie Kit
- Porcelain-Enameled Cast Iron Cooking Grates
- Electronic Ignition System and Temperature Gauge
- Removable Catch Pan and Grease Cup for Easy Cleaning
- Storage Cabinet and Side Tables
- Caster Wheels for Enhanced Mobility
- Suitable for Nighttime Grilling
- Less Durable Steel Construction
Buying Guide for Best 6 Burner Gas Grills
If you pick the right gas grill, your cooking process will become fast, efficient, and accurate. For that, you need to think through several aspects and considerations before making the purchase.
1. Price and Warranty
6 burner stainless steel gas grills are generally larger sized and cost a little more compared to other grills. Looking for cheaper options will definitely get you low-quality products with fewer features. But no need to worry about that. We have covered gas grills from different price ranges and all these models are of top-notch qualities with positive user feedback. If you know where to look, you can always find products within your budget no matter how small it may be. Even though, it’s better to stretch the budget a bit, if you find the grill perfectly matching your requirements. It’s not necessary to buy an expensive grill rather you should buy according to your preference.
Another thing is to consider is the manufacturer and the product warranty. The longer the duration of the warranty, the better the quality and efficiency of the grill are going to be. Try to buy from the manufacturer who offers very generous warranties and overall support. You may save some money buying from anonymous sources, but you will have to spend way more lately for repair or replacing the grill. Some of the best grill brands offer a lifetime warranty. At least you should look for grills with a minimum 1-year warranty.
2. Grill Construction and Durability
While buying the 6 burner gas bbq, try to look for the big, but compact and smart design to save as much space as possible. As an investment, your grill should last a long time, not just a couple of seasons. For that check out the basic materials and what’s the grill made of. For durability and performance, both the grill body and the frame need to be made from stainless steel. But not all stainless steel qualities are the same, there are different types of stainless steel with differences in price. Model 304 with more quality offers higher temperatures, less rusting and, maintains the appearance over time, whereas Model 430 offers less quality stainless steel.
Similar to the grill body, the stainless steel burners are the best ones, for these burners sustain for a long time and provide the best blue flames. There are three types of cooking grates: coated aluminum, cast iron, and stainless steel. Each type offers unique grilling advantages and what you are going to choose depends on your personal preferences. Coated aluminum grates are cost-effective and most popular, but the cast iron grates retain heat the best providing consistent temperature. However, stainless steel is the most durable and easiest to clean.
3. Grill Sizes
The main factor in determining grill size is the cooking area. The cooking area is expressed in terms of square inches or square cm. generally for cooking, a minimum 400 square inches (or around 68cm x 38 cm) is more than enough to feed a family. For choosing the right size, you need to consider the reason you are buying the grill for. Small 2-3 burner grills feature 400-500 square inches of cooking area and sufficient for small gatherings. But for regular large parties, you’ll need a bigger cooking area. 6 burners’ grills normally offer 550-650 square inches of cooking area. With extra side burners and warming racks, some grills offer even more square inches of cooking area.
4. Fuel Type
You have decided to buy a gas grill, now you will need to decide about the fuel type – natural gas or propane. Liquid propane has been the standard fuel type for many years, but recently customers for natural gas grills are increasing. With LP tanks constantly running out and extra maintenance, using the best propane gas grills have some disadvantages. But installing a gas line is way more costly than using LP tanks. Also, most of the gas grills are adaptable to fit standardized LP tanks.
If you want to have both options, some grill models convert from one fuel source to another. For that, you just need to buy a conversion kit with additional cost.
5. Grill Footprint
In addition to the cooking area, the footprint of a grill should be considered if you have limited storage room. Most BBQ grills have foldable or collapsible side shelves. Make sure your cooking place can accommodate your grill’s size. For safety measures, it’s better to keep the grill 5-6 feet (2 meters) away from the house and other combustible materials. Six burner gas grills already have enough burners for grilling, but the side burners or rotisserie kits add variety to the cooking. Also, the sear stations enable faster cooking.
Nothing beats the taste of a home cooked meal. Eating meat and vegetables grilled by your own hands with your grill is even more delicious than that. So don’t hesitate to buy your 6 burner barbecue grill. You already know your preference, budget, and requirements. Just consider the factors and models for the best 6 burner gas grills and choose according to that. Now see yourself becoming the BBQ king in no time. Happy grilling!