One thing all the best 4 burner gas grills have in common is that they offer you more grilling space. Although 4-burner Grills are more expensive, they come with more exciting features. So, when picking up a gas grill of this caliber, it’s imperative to focus on durability and quality. A high-quality gas grill, if well cared for, can last for years. To make this task a lot easier for you, we took our time to research the best propane 4-burner gas grills in this article. But the best gas grill for you depends on your living situation. You can always choose from the 7 best gas grills in this review. And if you need something more, our buying guide section would give you a hint. Without wasting any more time, let’s get into it.
Contents of This Guide
- Top 7 Best 4 Burner Gas Grills Reviewed in 2020
- #1. Weber 62006001 Genesis II S-435 – Editor Choice
- #2. Broil King 922584 Baron S490 Gas Grill – Best Value
- #3. Monument Grills 17842 Stainless Steel 4 Burner Gas Grills – Best Overall
- #4. Char-Broil Signature TRU-Infrared 525 – Best 4 Burner Char-Broil Grill
- #5. RevoAce 4-Burner LP Gas Grill – Best For Side Burner
- #6. Monument Grills with Clearview Lid – Best 4 Burner Propane Gas grills
- #7. Blackstone 1554 Station 4 burner Propane Grill – Best 4 Burner Outdoor Grill
- Best 4 Burner Gas Grills Buying Guide of 2020
Top 7 Best 4 Burner Gas Grills Reviewed in 2020
Title and Features
1. Weber 62006001 Genesis II S-435
High quality, sturdy gas grill with an incorporated lid-mounted thermometer. The GS4 burner system and foldable side burner make this grill stand out.
2. Broil King 922587 Baron S490 Gas Grill
Offers both performance and versatility. Featuring a rotisserie burner, fold-down shelves, electric ignition, and a considerable amount of grilling space.
3. Monument Grills 17842 Stainless Steel 4 Burner Grill
Detachable rotisserie, built-in thermometer, and angled flame tamer makes this grill stand out. And the LED-lit control adds to the ambiance of the grill.
4. Char-Broil Signature TRU-Infrared 525
Char-Broil grill with TRU-Infrared cooking system for even grilling. Comes with a powerful side burner and an easy to read lid-mounted thermometer.
5. RevoAce 4-Burner LP Gas Grill
Easy to maintain gas grill, with porcelain-coated grates and individually adjustable 12,000 BTU burners. Featuring electric ignition and two big casters for easy mobility.
6. Monument Grills with Clearview Lid
Insulated, durable tempered glass for a clear view of your grills. It also comes with a side sear and a side burner for more cooking options.
#1. Weber 62006001 Genesis II S-435 – Editor Choice
- Product Dimensions: 65 x 29 x 47 inches
- BTU: Total 69,000 BTUs 4 stainless steel burner
- Cooking Area: Total 844 square inches
- Solid stainless steel rod cooking grates
Here’s a 4-burner gas grill from Weber suitable for a big family. The Weber 62006001 Genesis II S-435 is a massive gas grill built with an all-round quality. Designed with two small wheels on one side and two large wheels on the other side for easy mobility. Like the rest of the grills in the Genesis line, the S-435 comes with a powerful GS4 grilling system. This high-performance grilling system comprises core grilling necessities that give you the highest quality grilling experience. And with the main burner emitting up to 48,000 BTU per hour, you can be sure of getting enough heat to grill your food. The S-435 also features the iGrill-3 app-connected thermometer monitor. This monitor displays real-time temperature from the comfort of your mobile device.
Another thing you are sure to enjoy from this Grill is its ample space—offering you up to 646 square inches primary cooking area. There is also a 198 square inches tuck-away warming rack, which sums up to a total of 844 square inches cooking area. You’d also get an enclosed storage grill cabinet where you can store essential grilling accessories and tools. This Grill comes with state of the art solid stainless steel rod cooking grates. These grates also contribute to the even heat distribution of this Grill, which cuts across the entire grilling surface. You can use the side burner to simmer barbeque sauce or vegetables. The sear station helps to create an intense heating zone in the Grill, which allows you to add sear marks to your meat quickly.
- Comes with a 10-year warranty
- Built-in iGrill 3 app-connected thermometer monitor
- Built with easy to clean stainless steel cooking grate
- Offers a considerable storage and cooking surface area
- Designed with the powerful GS4 high-performance grilling system
- Occupies a lot of space
- It takes a lot of time to set up
- Uses a lot of plastic fasteners
- Cannot store the tank in the storage compartment which doesn’t work so well during winter
#2. Broil King 922584 Baron S490 Gas Grill – Best Value
- Product Dimensions: 24 x 57 x 45.5 inches
- BTU: Total 40,000 BTU’s, 10, 000 BTU side burner, 15,000 BTU’s Rotisserie Burner
- Cooking Area: Total 644 square inch
- Stainless Steel cooking system
The Broil King Baron S490 is a propane 4-burner grill suitable for grilling large quantities for small and large gatherings. It is not only massive, but it also comes with exciting features that make it worth its price. The innovative Flav-R-Wave of this stainless steel cooking grill ensures you get the best out of this Grill. Baron S490 is also one of the best side burner grills in its class. It also comes with a rotisserie burner for superior roasting results. The temperature range of this Grill also promises to ensure you get juicy and delicious results. The unrivaled heat retention and heavy-duty cast iron cooking grill make it even more durable. Though this cooking grate material weighs about 75% more than most comparable Grills, it still offers exceptional heat retention properties.
The S490 performance grilling technology (PGT) makes it stand out in its class. This Grill offers both performance and versatility, and its lid Accu-Temp thermometer, you can easily monitor the temperature. The cooking system of Broil King S490 gives you the luxury to cook almost anything on it and in any style you desire. The dual tube stainless steel burner makes for evenly spread heat across the Grill for a better grilling experience. And with the durable stainless steel storage cabinet, you’d always have enough space to store tools. You can also fold the side shelf for storing tools and ingredients. The side shelf also comes with tool hooks to keep tools close at hand. The Broil King S490 also comes with four durable locking caster with and two leg levelers that quickly and firmly stabilize the Grill on an uneven surface.
- Lid Accu-Temp thermometer
- Built with durable cast-iron grates
- Comes with a ten years warranty on its burner and two years warranty on other parts like painting
- Dual tube burner and comes with 4-burners
- Offers considerable cooking space with a total of 644 square inches
- Electric ignition
- Fold-down shelves
- 4-lockable casters
- Rotisserie burner
- Side burner
- It takes a lot of time to assemble
- Poor customer service
#3. Monument Grills 17842 Stainless Steel 4 Burner Gas Grills – Best Overall
- 430 Stainless lid, door, and side shelves
- Cooking Area: Total 723.3 square inch, 513.3 square inches primary space, 210 square inch warming rack
- Pilotless ignition system for startups
- 304 Stainless Steel Burners
The Monument Grill 17842 barbeque tool set is one of the best stainless steel gas grills you need to be a barbeque master. Suitable for grilling large and small quantities for a family or gathering. This model also comes with a rotisserie. The Rotisserie is a durable stainless steel unit that you can hook your meat on. An advantage of the Rotisserie is that it lets you have a maximum even Grill. And with the angled flame tamer design of this Grill, it allows the propane flame to spread evenly across the food. The 513 square inches primary cooking area and 210 square inches warming rack offers you with enough cooking space. And the porcelain-coated cast iron cooking grate is durable and does not rust easily.
A grill like this with a warming rack on one side and side sear on the other side gives you value for your money. The side shelf also comes with a tool hook for quick storage of tools. Features 4-burners that deliver up to 60,000 BTUs of cooking power. You can enjoy multiple cooking options with this Grill. You get the luxury to choose what best suits your needs. The stainless steel lid of this Grill also helps keep-in the flavor of what you’re grilling. It also comes with a built-in lid thermometer so you can always monitor the temperature. And like most propane gas grills, the Monument 17842 comes with an electric ignition for easy start-up. This Grill also features LED lit control knobs, which help you grill at night and adds ambiance to your overall grilling experience.
- Detachable Rotisserie
- Built-in thermometer
- Uses angled flame tamers for even distribution of heat
- Offers an ample amount of cooking space
- LED-lit control which increases the ambiance of the Grill
- Needs to be carefully maintained
- Hard to assemble
#4. Char-Broil Signature TRU-Infrared 525 – Best 4 Burner Char-Broil Grill
- Product Dimensions: 23.5 x 57.2 x 47.2 inches
- BTU: Total 32,000 BTU’s, side burner 13,000 BTU’s
- Cooking Area: Total 725 square inch, primary space 525 square inches, warming rack 200 square inch
- Surefire Electronic ignition system
Not looking for much power in a grill? Then the Char-Broil Signature 525 is just what you need. The Signature 525 is one of the best propane gas grills you can get at a price this cheap. This Char-Broil Grill comes with a TRU-Infrared cooking system, which lets you grill your food evenly. The top ported 443 stainless steel burner, and unique cooking grate at the core of the TRU-Infrared technology spreads the heat evenly in the Grill. Offering an ample amount of grilling space of up to 525 square inches primary cooking area and 200 square inches swing-away warming rack. Featuring 4-burners and a side burner, which delivers up to 32,000 BTUs and 13,000 BTUs respectively.
When not in use, you can fold away the side burner. Included on the other side of the Grill is a sided shelf where you can keep your tools. The Surefire Electronic ignition system, lighting this Grill, is a breeze. On its lid is an easy to read temperature gauge to monitor the temperature. As a bonus, the Char-Broil Signature 525 also supports a natural gas conversion kit that allows you to either use liquid propane or natural gas. The Grill sits on four casters for easy mobility, two of which are lockable to increase stability. Overall, the stainless steel lid and firebox and porcelain coating make this Grill durable and able to withstand harsh conditions.
- Easy to clean
- Lid-mounted temperature gauge
- Four casters for easy mobility two of which locks in for better stability
- Porcelain-coated cast-iron grates
- Stainless steel bodywork
- Surefire electronic ignition makes lighting a breeze
- The main burner doesn’t offer as much heat as other grills in its class
- You may have to spend extra to get a natural gas conversion kit
#5. RevoAce 4-Burner LP Gas Grill – Best For Side Burner
- Product Dimensions: 46.3 x 24.3 x 54.4 inches
- BTU: Total 48,000 BTU, 12,000 BTU per burners
- Cooking Area: Total 480 square inch
- Integrated ignition system
If you’re looking for the best LP gas grill, then it’s time you consider the RevoAce 4-burner gas grill. It comes with a simple design, durable, affordable, and offers an ample amount of grilling space. What you can expect from this Grill is first its four main burners that provide a considerable amount of heat. Each provides up to 12,000 BTUs, which totals 48,000 BTUs, although you can adjust it to what suits your current grilling needs. The oval lid-mounted temperature gauge also helps in monitoring the temperature, so you don’t go overboard. Then there are also the two side shelves and a warming rack.
Weighing about 63.9lbs, this Grill can be a bit heavy to carry around. But with the two large caster wheels, mobility is not a problem. Interestingly, you can store the liquid propane gas in a compartment under the Grill, which gives this Grill a compact design. And with the integrated ignition system, lighting up this Grill is a breeze. Additionally, the Grill comes with porcelain-coated grates and a total cooking area of 660 square inches, main grill and warming rack inclusive. Because of the stainless steel design and porcelain coating of this Grill, cleaning a Grill has never been so easy. It also helps make the Grill hard to rust.
- Included wheels make for easy mobility
- Uses liquid propane and natural gas
- Come with an integrated ignition system for easy light up
- Can be hard to locate spare parts of this Grill since it’s not very popular
- A bit of a hassle to assemble
#6. Monument Grills with Clearview Lid – Best 4 Burner Propane Gas grills
- Product Dimensions: 22.5 x 54.1 x 46.3 inches
- BTU: Total 72,000 BTU
- Cooking Area: Total 723 square inch, primary space 513 square inches, warming rack 210 square inch
- Built-in center-mounted thermometer
This Monument grill is a 4-burner with a side sear burner, which is sturdy and beautifully designed. Suitable for grilling food for large families and gatherings. What primarily makes this Monument grill different from the rest of the Grills on this review is its Clearview lid. This innovative Monument grill offers the Clearview glass and stainless steel lid. The insulated and durable tempered Clearview glass lid allows you to check your grilling without lifting the lid and bleeding out valuable heat. This Grill has an easy to read lid-mounted thermometer for accurate cooking temperature. The included side burner and side sear also give you the flexibility of multiple cooking options.
Additionally, this Grill sits on four casters with two casters that lock in place for better stability. The porcelain-coated cast iron grate offers a large cooking surface of 513.3 square inches primary cooking area with even cooking. Plus, there’s also a 210 square inches of swing-away warming rack. The cast iron grate is best for retaining heat and even cooking. This Monument grill also includes an LED control knob with an easy to light electronic ignition powered by an AA battery. The engineering of the burner tube, flame tamer, and cooking grates minimizes heat-up time and provides consistent temperature across the gas grills.
- Comes with five years warranty
- Strong tempered glass lid
- Lid-mounted easy to read thermometer
- Four caster wheels for easy mobility
- Stainless steel ceramic side sear that can get to temperatures up to 800 degrees
- If not well cared for may rust easily
#7. Blackstone 1554 Station 4 burner Propane Grill – Best 4 Burner Outdoor Grill
- Product Dimensions: 62.5 x 22 x 36 inches
- BTU: Total 60,000 BTU’s
- Cooking Area: Total 720 square inch
- The electric ignition system for startups
Lastly, let us consider the Blackstone 1554 station grill suitable for backyards or campground grilling. The overall design of this grill is simple and easy to get by. It comes with four 15,000 BTU stainless steel burners you can control independently, which lets you create four different cooking zones. And the burners total up to 60,000 BTUs, which is suitable to get you through your grilling adventure. The Blackstone 1554 Station features a solid steel 36 inches flat top or 720 square inches cooking surface. The versatile griddle top lets you fry pancakes, eggs, veggies, burgers, steaks, or just about anything else.
Easy to assemble, clean up, and use. Weighing about 160lbs, the Blackstone 1554 is a bit heavy. But it sits on four industry casters, which makes it easy to move the Grill around (two casters are lockable). There is no need for a fuss to ignite this Grill as it comes with an electric push-button igniter for faster light up. One AA battery powers the igniter. The two-sided shelves also make it easy to store your tools and grilling ingredients for easy access.
- Two cantilevered shelves
- Foldable legs
- Four casters for easy mobility
- Four independently controlled burners
- Electric ignition button
- Doesn’t have a cover, and so doesn’t lock in flavor
- No temperature gauge to regulate temperature
Best 4 Burner Gas Grills Buying Guide of 2020
Advantages of 4-Burner Gas Grills
One of the significant benefits of a 4-burner gas grill is that it offers an ample amount of grilling space. Also, because you can control each burner independently, you can have different heating zones. So, you get the flexibility to Grill things in its various zones. You can also Grill faster on a 4-burner grill because of its high heating capacity. Most propane 4-burner grill comes with a side burner and side sear, which is a nice feature for added cooking versatility.
Most 4-burner gas grills make use of either liquid propane or natural gas. However, when choosing the type of fuel you want your grill Grille, propane is the best if you are considering fuel efficiency. Nevertheless, both fuels burn with a clean flame, which doesn’t cause any environmental damage.
The Size of the Grill
The size of the Grill matters when you need to Grill for a large crowd. But take note that the bigger the Grill, the more expensive it might be. Also, the amount of space you need to size the Grill in your backyard is worth considering.
The Construction of the Grill
The entire bodywork of a Grill takes a significant toll on the durability of the Grill. Stainless steel and cast iron are common materials used to make grills. They are excellent choices as they are durable, easy to clean, and do not rust easily. Also, check if the materials are porcelain-coated or not. And the overall design of the Grill, especially the juice collector, determines how long the Grill lasts.
Lastly, your budget is one of the determining factors of which type of Grill you can get. With $500 or less, you can get a reliable gas grill that would not only last but offers you a considerable amount of features.
In conclusion, the best 4 burner gas grills aren’t one particular brand or model, but what best does the work you need at an affordable price. We have reviewed the seven best propane gas Grills on the market, which we believe are not only affordable but durable and offer decent functions. Check them out, and if you can’t find what best suits you, you can always use our buying guide section as a benchmark to search for what best suits you.